- Easy: You upload your Word manuscript, we make it look good on the Kindle.
- Supported: need help with your Word conversion? Not sure about how something works?
LiberWriter has knowledgeable support staff who can help you get the most from the system.
- Marketing: we provide some basic marketing assistance: a landing page for your book,
and secure system for collecting the email addresses of people who are interested in reading it
once it's published.
- Built for the Kindle: LiberWriter was created specifically with the Kindle in mind,
in order to create the best possible experience publishing for that platform.
- Based on open technology: rather than Microsoft Word, .mobi, or other closed formats,
LiberWriter produces Kindle-specific HTML directly. At any time, you are free to download your
content and do what you want with it. You can see the NCX and OPF files that we create for your
books, so if you want to, you can learn how to do your own HTML-based formatting.
- Safe and secure: we keep daily, weekly and monthly backups for you, as well as
emailing you complete copies of your books at regular intervals. You won't lose your work.
- Write it: working on a new book? You can write it directly in LiberWriter!
Thanks to Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing
program, it has become extremely easy to publish your own content to the Kindle.
There is a large, and growing audience: ebooks are very popular, and only getting
more so, with the Kindle being Amazon's best-selling product, ever.
- It's easy: you don't have to deal with editors or publishers or anyone else,
really. Send your content to Amazon and you're good to go!
- It just got even easier: rather than fiddling around writing HTML, LiberWriter lets
you concentrate on writing.
You can write your content in many formats for the Kindle Direct Publishing program, but
LiberWriter makes it really easy:
Sign up for LiberWriter to get started!
Want to read more about how LiberWriter works? Here's the LiberWriter User's Guide.