Since early childhood, Lala has been passionate about all the arts. She is a painter and a former stage performer. Early work careers blended high-end real estate sales and as President of an interior design firm.
Her fifth grade teacher, Miss Macy, was the first mentor to suggest she consider a career in writing. That extension of the arts, the written word, turned into a full time passion in 2001.
· Endorsement and long-term mentorship by the late Sidney Sheldon
· Published in regional magazines, newspapers, writer’s guides and journals.
· Award winning poetry.
· Endorsements from Andrew Neiderman [author of the Devil’s Advocate], Paris Afton Bonds, and many others remarkable authors.
· Her first novel, Widow’s Row. Available as an e-Book, a trade paperback, and audio book.
· Her second book, Coverboys & Curses. Available as an e-Book and trade paperback.
· Evil Cries. Available as an e-Book. Trade paperback coming summer, 2013
· Kiss and Kill, coming fall, 2013.
· Bye Bye Bones, coming summer, 2014
Readers and reviewers applaud her hallmark original plots, her in-depth character portrayals, rich scene settings, and authentic dialogue, all delivered with a fresh new voice. Oh, and her TWISTS!
Lala is a desert rat. She nestles there with her husband of over 25 years along with a Ragdoll, an American Curl, and Finnigan & Phoebe— Teacup Yorkies.
Skin isn’t the only game in town, but for plastic surgeon Marcus Armstrong, it’s his passion and his profit.
Sterling Falls’ grand opening isn’t going as planned. Instead she sees a gun-yielding man shot dead on her new jewelry showroom floor, and the woman that mortally wounded him? A bag lady.
Not the first two customers Sterling envisioned.
Feeling neglected by the man that brought her to Tucson, she enjoyed the attention of the handsome plastic surgeon. After all, what harm could there be in his flirtations? She had sold him an $80,000 engagement ring.
What woman could say no?